Sunday, January 15, 2012

Doodle Devil (App Review)


Doodle Devil  is the sequel to Doodle God, the first game in this two game series (I think so). Doodle Devil  and Doodle God are two games that you try to make elements to expand the barren Earth. You do this by combining other elements with each other. You start out with four elements in four groups, and spreads to many more elements and groups. An example: Fire + Earth = Lava. A group: (You will get this group later in this game.) Group Human. You can get Doodle Devil and Doodle God  for free or paid.(You don't get as many elements in the free version then the paid.)

I like this game because it's interesting, it's fun, and it's awesome. I also like it because it works on your problem solving. I guess the Doodle Devil music is a bit scary, but other than that, it's great! I would give it five out of five stars.

No comments: