Monday, January 16, 2012

Where's My Water? (App Review)


Where's My Water? is a game where you are trying to get the water to a broken pipe that leads to a bathtub where a crocodile bathes. In the full version you will overcome ooze and poison water. You are also trying to get three rubber ducks (sorry for anatidaephobiacs!)for the crocodile to play with. Some levels are harder than others to get all the ducks. In both the free and the paid version you overcome bombs.(Some bombs in some levels help you get three ducks, while others kill ducks.)Poison water kills ducks.

I think Where's My Water? is a great game. I think Where's My Water? is a great game because it's fun but it makes you think hard. Those two together make a great pair. It makes it great for gifted kids and other kids because of those two traits. It's great for gifted kids because it's challenging, but it's also great for other kids because it's fun. That is why I like Where's My Water?

1 comment:

Comment décorer une chambre boudoir ? said...

Loves this game. Hes been playing the free version and has begged for the upgrade. It is a great game that even i enjoy