Monday, January 16, 2012

New York Rollercoaster (App Review)


New York Rollercoaster is a game where you control a rollercoaster cart’s speed. It has three carts, but if it crashes, you could die or you could lose a cart. Either way, if you crash, it’s not good. Your objective is to get the cart to the goal without dying. You are also trying to get three stars, made by the people in the cart screaming(and having fun!). The more people you have, the faster it is to get three stars! But remember, better safe then sorry! You can get it for free, or you could pay to get the full version.
    
I think this game is great. I think this game is great because is fun and awesome! It may be frustrating, but it’s awesome! I would give it 5 out of 5 stars. It’s challenging; good for gifted kids; it’s fun; good for normal kids, which is why I think it’s awesome! That is why I think it’s great.

No comments: